Break through the highly cluttered and competitive environment surrounding Fashion Week & Holiday.
Ignite curiosity and anticipation around the unveiling of the 2013 Jeff Koons & Dom Pérignon partnership.
Create a highly targeted and creative digital campaign that can bring the collaboration to life. Unique placements drove conversation and curiosity around the unveiling of the Koon's partnership.
Interactive units of the collaboration allowed consumers to experience the partnership without leaving the page. The campaign was directly tied to the key consumer passion points to drive affinity.
Thus far the campaign has assisted in driving solid performance across the Dom Pérignon site:
- 460 Balloon Venus video plays were attributed to our media performance on Dom Pérignon’s website
- The display campaign (9/10 – 9/30) generated over 550 retailer locator lookups and yielded 9 Balloon Venus reservation submissions (to order the $20,000 bottle)
- 6.9MM impressions reaching 2.87MM individuals
- CTR of .38% well above the industry benchmark of .16%
- NYT Pleat unit drove 17,896 interactions on NYT.com with an avg. interaction of 1:08 min
- NY Magazine Open Credits delivered 26,818 video plays.